Build a LEGO® brick model of the Louvre, the world’s largest museum of art. Located in the heart of Paris on the bank of the river Seine, this magnificent structure, renowned for its striking blend of Renaissance and Modernist architecture, welcomes over 9 million visitors a year and houses over 35,000 works of art, including Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. The Louvre started life as a fortress, built by King Philip Augustus in 1190 to protect Parisians from foreign invasion, and has since undergone a number of renovations. The result is the architecturally stunning Louvre we know today. This detailed LEGO model features the prominent Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic, once controversial glass pyramid designed by the renowned Chinese-American architect, I. M. Pei.
- Build a detailed model of the world’s largest art museum!
- Includes the Pavillon de l'Horloge and the iconic glass pyramid
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Louvre is over 5” tall, 6” wide and 7” deep
- 695 pieces – For boys and girls over 12 years old
*** Instructions may be included if indicated on the price card in the photo ***
Disclaimer: Used sets may be missing parts, be partial sets, or have color swapped pieces. Please ask if you have any concerns about a set before purchasing. They are sold AS-IS and can't be returned or exchanged.
Shipping: Used sets are shipped assembled. Some minor disassembly may be required for packing. Each set will be packed as carefully as possible, but it is virtually guaranteed that additional disassembly will occur during shipping.