Capture the architectural elegance of one of the world’s best-known monuments with this impressive LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the Arc de Triomphe. This detailed model faithfully reproduces Paris’ iconic masterpiece, with statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth while emphasizing the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative “Arc de Triomphe” nameplate. This LEGO brick model has been designed to deliver a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a perfect display piece for the home or office.
- Build a faithful reproductive of Paris’ iconic masterpiece!
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring!
- Includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative ‘Arc de Triomphe’ nameplate
- Also includes booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture/booklet).
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4” high, 5” wide and 3” deep
Used set - includes minifigs as pictured
*** Instructions may be included if indicated on the price card in the photo ***
Disclaimer: Used sets may be missing parts, be partial sets, or have color swapped pieces. They include all pieces/minifigures as pictured. Please ask if you have any concerns about a set before purchasing. They are sold AS-IS and can't be returned or exchanged.
Shipping: Used sets are shipped assembled. Some minor disassembly may be required for packing. Each set will be packed as carefully as possible, but it is virtually guaranteed that additional disassembly will occur during shipping.