Get to know the high-tech innovation of the Volvo EW160E with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica of the real-life wheeled excavator. This detailed model, developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience and features an advanced pneumatic system for operation of the extendable boom and working bucket. Manual features and functions include a detailed, height-adjustable cab with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors, rotating superstructure, rear-controlled front steering, working front blade and extendable outriggers. Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO Power Functions motor set (not supplied) for a fully motorised boom and working lights. This 2-in-1 model can be rebuilt to create a Volvo L30G compact material handler.
- Build an authentic looking Volvo EW160 construction vehicle with expendable boom and adjustable cab!
- 2 vehicles in 1 – Rebuilds into a Volvo L30G
- Includes rotating superstructure, extendable outriggers and pneumatic system
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Volvo EW160E with boom and outriggers extended measures 11 inches high, 18 inches long and 7 inches wide. With boom and outriggers retracted it measures 6 inches high, 9 inches long, and 4 inches.
- 1166 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 16 years old
*** INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS ***
Disclaimer: Used sets may be missing parts, be partial sets, or have color swapped pieces. They include all pieces/minifigures as pictured. Please ask if you have any concerns about a set before purchasing. They are sold AS-IS and can't be returned or exchanged.
Shipping: Used sets are shipped assembled. Some minor disassembly may be required for packing. Each set will be packed as carefully as possible, but it is virtually guaranteed that additional disassembly will occur during shipping.